Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hiking & Biking

Followed the river and railroad tracks into Rollinsville, very quick from Animal House, only problem is the uphill climb back to the house, I have to rest several times - hate all these warnings on the tracks.
Yesterday I did my first bike ride since San Pedro de Atacama. No matter what you do, steep hills are encountered. I headed out toward the Moffat Tunnel. Met this adorable guy on the road, he insisted on following me back to the Stage Stop. Ended up calling his owner, while waiting for his owner we let him rest in the car, a big mistake. When his owner showed up, Bud did not want to get out of the car. Not easy to budge, He's an Akbash Shepherd Dog, weighing over 80lbs. His owner had to push him from one side of the car, while I tugged on his leash from the other side, eventually he moved. Then he didn't want to get in his truck to go home. I'm certain I'll see him again at the Stage Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment